Home»What to See»Principal Monuments»Palace of Don Juan De Henao

Palace of Don Juan De Henao

Built by Alderman Don Juan de Henao and later owned by the Marquis of Benavites.

 

The original palace probably dates from the mid-16th century.

 

The palace has been refurbished several times and given a variety of uses. Today, it conserves its original front, which has been transformed into a window, and the structure of its courtyard, which was redone around 1922.

 

It is currently used as the Parador de Turismo hotel.

 

PALACIOBENAVITES03

PHONE
+34 920 211 340
ENTRY

Hotel Establishment