Palace of Don Juan de Henao
Built by Alderman Don Juan de Henao and later owned by the Marquis of Benavites.
The original palace probably dates from the mid-16th century.
The palace has been refurbished several times and given a variety of uses. Today, it conserves its original front, which has been transformed into a window, and the structure of its courtyard, which was redone around 1922.
It is currently used as the Parador de Turismo hotel.