Palace of Los Serrano
Built in a Renaissance style in 1557, this building belonged to the Alderman Pedro Álvarez Serrano. Made in granite ashlar work, it has three floors, which is not common in the town. The main porch is lintelled and faces East. It is framed by grooved Corinthian pilasters and a plain architrave below two lateral coats of arms crowned by candelabrum reliefs and the family’s coats of arms set around a central medallion. Inside, it has a lintelled courtyard of which only two galleries remain.